Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Journey to a BFP-6

I guess im moody this cycle today is CD3 after 16 months of trying to get pregnant i thought i would have my emotions under control, One minute i just want to give up on getting pregnant and the next im like a mad woman on the internet looking up fertility clinics,treatment for PCOS and buying lubricants,ovulation test and what ever else i can get my hands on.

I had a slip in fall accident september 2010 and last week i found that i have a bulging disc on my L3,L4 and L5 vertabrae and i was diagnoist with Scollosis,. I believe all my issues are related to my Cerebral Palsy but the slip-in-fall only caused more damage and pain. I will see my doctor about me TTC and having cerebral palsy in a few more weeks (my pediatric doctor back in 2004-2005 said that i would need surgerey on my back latter in life) hopefully that time isnt coming up any time soon...but if it should TTC would for surely be postponed.

Rajah and I decided wether or not if we dont buy our house feb/march we are still going to move and rent a place and i just cant wait.
I did my online application today at the community college i will be attending and started my FAFSA application so everything will be in order when march rolls around and the next semester begin.
We are taking the two hour drive this weekend to go look at more houses and meet with an adviser at the college.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment