Friday, December 31, 2010

Journey to a BFP-5 cycle 16(active ttc)

Happy new years every one!!
I thought this would have been the day i finally get to celebrate my bfp af is due to day ive been cramping off and on and my temp drop friday morning i also have that feeling like im flowing so i've been on panty check patrol most of the day. I initally was ok with the thought of not being pregnant until i went out to the stores and it seems like every pregnant woman in florida decided to come to the same store as me,a simple task as going to the store is becomming dreadful because it makes my emotions go all over the place.
Any way far as this cycle goes i will be charting,and drinking spearmint tea and possibly using preseed.

[WORDS TO MY FUTURE CHILD] only god knows my true heart desires to have you within my womb,close to my heart were we would share our biggest and one of our most special bonding moments,you have yet to be created and already you are loved by your father and me. Today he(your dad) has said how crazy we both are going to be from the lack of sleep because he will be working the night shift and i will be up with you and having to go to class the next morning and he will be left looking after you even when hes just getting home from work...i told him you would would be a good baby..right??
Well anyway mommy and daddy are doing our best to buy a house before you are born and we hope you like it.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment