Thursday, February 10, 2011

journey to a BFP-8 (cycle 17)dont forget wedding planning!!

So i have been saying it would be crazy if i get pregnant during the time that im planning our weddding..so i was loosing my mind when i was 2 or 3 days late for my period..the day that i allowed myself to get my hopes up Aunt flow came riding in on her red wagon...so here's to cycle 17.
Im currently doing a 1200 calorie diet and wanting to to loose 30 to 45 pounds before the wedding so i can look fierce in my PINK..yes pink wedding dress. Loosing the weight will be awesome for ttc && PCOS..so thats my motivation as well..although i doubt we'd get pregnant on our own we can have much fun trying!!

Only 192 days until the wedding and so much to do..praying this weekend we finally put the deposit down for the reception hall...then moving on to bridesmaid dresses

(Including a picture of my dress that id like to wear)
Until next week.. xo.bri.xo
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

3 comments:

  1. I love that dress! If you are having a pink wedding dress, what color will the bridesmaid dresses be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea...but I don't want to change my dress..my fiance doesn't want a black and whit tux so the bridesmaids and groomsmen don't have anything

    ReplyDelete